ACCS FaceTec T&C’s
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
2. The prize draw is being run by Age Check Certification Services Ltd (ACCS).
Eligibility to enter
3. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
4. This prize draw is free to enter and there is no purchase necessary.
5. The prize draw is open worldwide to entrants of 13 years and over (ACCS employed staff members are excluded from the draw).
6. ACCS will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example: equipment failure, technical malfunction, (system, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure etc).
7. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
8. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. ACCS may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
9. ACCS reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
10. Cash prizes won by persons between the ages of 13-17 will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian whom provided permission for the entrant to enter the competition on behalf of the winner, (see point 7 of these T&C’s.) or by an adult that can affirm to the permission of entrance.
11. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
How to enter
12. To enter the prize draw simply click on the link which will direct you to the competition home page on the ACCS website https://www.accscheme.com/facetec
13. There is no charge for entry but internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet.
14. Complete the required information and perform the age estimation scan. The system will simply announce if the competition entrant is over or under 25 and as a result, will be entered into the competition.
15. ACCS will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
16. The winner will be drawn at random by a person that is completely independent to the draw and is one that has not entered the draw.
17. Cash Prizes are as follows: 1st entrant to be drawn = £1000, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th entrants to be drawn will each receive £450.
18. The winner will be notified directly by the mobile number that was provided on the competition entry page
19. If the winner does not respond to the telephone calls notifying them of their win within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize and ACCS reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
20. The prize will be awarded to the winner (or parent/guardian/affirming adult) within 14 days of responding to ACCS. A presentation of the winnings may also be requested.
21. The decision of ACCS regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding.
22. ACCS reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. The winners and runners up agree to the release of their first name and location (Country/City) of residence for the purposes of announcing the winning entrants by ACCS.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with ACCS Privacy Notice.
25. ACCS does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
27. ACCS reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any updated versions will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.