As we get older, we grow bigger. This means that actions that we take change. Our stride gets longer, our hands get bigger, our face moves in a different manner. Subject behaviours describes the science of learning about how things that we do change with age. Analysis of subject behaviour can be used as a method of Age Estimation.
How do we test Subject Behaviour Algorithms?
Our Test Engineers can analyse the algorithms used to undertake analysis of subject behaviours.
What jurisdictions are Subject Behaviours applicable to?
What standards, laws or regulations apply to Subject Behaviours?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
How do I get our approach to Subject Behaviours tested?
The first stage of gaining certification for your system is for us to undertake an Application Review in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012. There is no fee for the completion of an application review.
During the application review:
- Define the scope of certification;
- Confirm the means available to perform all evaluation activities;
- Confirm our competence and ability to perform the certification activity;
- Confirm a plan for audit and evaluation;
- Provide an Estimated Fee for our Certification Services
Useful information about subject behaviours
BECOME A TEST PURCHASER