In Situ Testing
This is the testing of deployed units in real world scenarios. Typically, this comes after the initial certification and is part of the certification monitoring that is put in place to make sure that systems continue to perform as expected.
How do we test In Situ?
In cooperation with the client and, in some cases, their clients, we can set up tests at deployed locations. This could be a simple test involving a member of our test crew or a more complex test relating to our other forms of testing and analysis.
What jurisdictions are In Situ Testing available in?
What standards, laws or regulations apply to In Situ Testing?
How do I get our Age Check System tested In Situ?
The first stage of gaining certification for your system is for us to undertake an Application Review in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012. There is no fee for the completion of an application review.
During the application review:
- Define the scope of certification;
- Confirm the means available to perform all evaluation activities;
- Confirm our competence and ability to perform the certification activity;
- Confirm a plan for audit and evaluation;
- Provide an Estimated Fee for our Certification Services
Useful information about in situ testing
BECOME A TEST PURCHASER