Presentation Attack Detection
How do we carry out Presentation Attacks?
Our Testing Studio has a series of presentation attack instruments including:
- Pseudo Identities
- False Identity Documents
- False Instruments
- Tamper Evident Instruments
- Genuine Instruments that have been amended
- Disfigured Instruments
Our Presentation Attacks can be carried out in conjunction with Detection Device Analysis, Ambient and Directed Lighting Analysis and Electronic Identity Document Validation Technologies.
What jurisdictions are Presentation Attack Detection applicable to?
Presentation Attack Detection is worldwide.
What standards, laws or regulations apply to Presentation Attack Detection?
BS ISO/IEC 30107/3:2017 - Information technology — Biometric presentation attack detection – Part 3: Testing and Reporting
How do I get our Age Check system tested for Presentation Attack Detection?
The first stage of gaining certification for your system is for us to undertake an Application Review in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012. There is no fee for the completion of an application review.
During the application review:
- Define the scope of certification;
- Confirm the means available to perform all evaluation activities;
- Confirm our competence and ability to perform the certification activity;
- Confirm a plan for audit and evaluation;
- Provide an Estimated Fee for our Certification Services
Useful information about presentation attack detection
BECOME A TEST PURCHASER