- Use of the Website includes, but is not limited to, accessing, browsing, or using the Website.
- If you would like to purchase goods that we provide through the Website, you must read and accept our Terms and Conditions before you do so.
Your use of the Website
- You must not use the Website for, or send to the Website, anything which, in any way:
- is not in our best interests;
- involves your use of any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or is intended to damage or interfere with the Website or any other system or information;
- is infringing of any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or confidentiality rights belonging to us or any third party;
- is fraudulent, criminal or not lawful, or which is in breach of any applicable law, statute, regulation or bye-law;
- is misrepresentative or impersonates another person or organisation;
- is defamatory, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, threatening, hateful, pornographic, indecent, obscene, malicious, abusive, political or untrue;
- is outdated or not accurate; or
- If you submit or send to the Website any information or material, that information or material shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use that information or material for the purposes of the Website or our general business purposes. You hereby waive your moral rights in respect of such information or material, such that we do not need to identify you as the author of that information or material and we may amend or modify it as we consider, at our absolute discretion, to be appropriate.
- We have the right to disclose your identity to third parties if any content posted or submitted by you in relation to the Website is in breach of paragraph 6
- You must comply at all times with our instructions for use of the Website.
Availability, accuracy and security of the Website
- The Website is made available free of charge.
- The content on the Website is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
- From time to time, we may carry out maintenance or repairs to the Website, or update the Website with new functionality.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to make the Website available 24 hours a day. Subject to paragraph 19 below, we shall not have any liability if the Website is unavailable for any period or at any time.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that the Website will always be available or that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- We may suspend or withdraw from any user access to the Website for any reason, temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice, and you must not circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any such action.
- We may impose restrictions for any reason on access to the Website at any time without notice, and you must not circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any such action.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any hardware, software or any equipment that you use is compatible with the Website, and, subject to paragraph 19 below, we shall not have any liability for any damage caused to, or viruses or other information which may affect, any such hardware, software or equipment due to your access to the Website. You must use your own virus protection software.
- Subject to paragraph 19 below, we shall not have any liability for the actions of third parties.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods or services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions (in relation to goods) or the relevant Supply of Services Agreement (in relation to the services).
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- All names, logos and related names, design marks and slogans used by us are trade marks or service marks of us or our licensees.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and any other rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights) in all information, data, text, photographs, images, graphics and materials (together Materials) on the Website, and the design, layout, “look and feel” and appearance of the Website is owned by us or licensed to us by third parties. You are permitted to use and download Materials or extracts from the Website to a local hard disk and print copies, subject to all of the following:
- your use of the Website and any Materials is for your internal, personal, private use only;
- except to the extent provided by law, you must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast or transmit any part of the Website or any Materials for any other purpose without our express prior written consent. This includes (but is not limited to) not reproducing or storing any part of the Website or any Materials in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service;
- you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from the Website in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, videos or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- except as we expressly permit, you must not in any way modify any Materials on the Website;
- our copyright notice or, where indicated, the notice of our licensors, must appear in all electronic or hard copies of any Materials or extracts from the Website;
- when you lawfully or with our consent copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, transmit, print or quote from any of the Website or any Materials, you must do so fairly and give due accreditation to us, our suppliers and the Website. You must also do so in accordance with any restrictions which we stipulate on the Website;
Third party websites
- We have no control over the content of any website to which a link from the Website exists (unless we are the provider or operator of those linked websites). Subject to paragraph 19 above, we shall have no liability for the content of those linked websites. Those websites are provided “as is” with no express or implied warranty for their content. By providing a link to those websites, we do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of those websites, their content or their operators or owners.
- Unless we provide our written consent for you to do so, you must not frame the Website onto your own or another person’s website.
- We hereby grant to you a royalty-free, non-exclusive, revocable licence to provide a link from your website to the homepage of the Website; however, you must do so in a legal and fair way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it, and:
- you must not establish a link to the Website on any website that is not owned by you;
- you must not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our services;
- you must not make any warranties or representation about us or our services without our prior written consent;
- you must not say or suggest that we have endorsed your website or are associated with it without our prior written consent; and
- you must not charge any fee to any third party in order to use such link or to otherwise access the Website and, if you act in breach of this paragraph 5, you agree that any such fee that you have received must become immediately payable by you back to such third party.
We reserve the right to withdraw this linking permission without notice.
- We may change or update the Website and its content at any time without notice to you. However, please note that any content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are not under any obligation to update that content.